The application is simple and easy for people who already have experience with UV Hybrid manicures.
1. Before applying Semilac Cat Eye 3D prepare your nails the same way as you would do for any UV Hybrid manicure.
2. Apply a thin layer of Semilac Base Coat and cure it under the lamp (the curing time depends on the power of the lamp used).
3. Choose your favourite colour, apply two layers to achieve the best results and cure it under the lamp.
4. Apply Semilac Cat Eye 3D effect, use the magnetic pen to hover over the nail plate for 2-3 seconds until the desired effect is achieved.
5. Once you achieve the desired look cure it under the lamp.
6. Apply one of the Semilac top coats and cure under the lamp.
Semilac Cat Eye 3D effect can be applied on all colours from the Semilac range, however, the best effect is achieved when applied on Semilac Black Diamond 031.
For professional use
Semilac UV Hybrid Polishes should be used for professional use only by certified nail technicians. In order to complete a safe and satisfying manicure, you should have completed an appropriate level course. Semilac Academy accredited training courses are available online from just £100.00